Discover how easy and fun it is to make a leather and pearl knotted choker necklace! This trendy necklace only takes a few minutes and a few supplies.
2. String on one pearl with a couple of inches of tail.
3. Using the pearl as one tail, tie an overhand knot so the pearl is a button with a knot below it.
4. Measure to your halfway point (7″ for a 14″ choker) and make an overhand knot in the leather.
5. String your second pearl, then make another overhand knot, tightening it close to the pearl.
6. This last step is the hardest when it comes to getting proper spacing. You want to make a loop at the end of the necklace that the pearl fits snugly into as your button closure.
7. Fold the tail over, then using the fold as a tail, make an overhand knot leaving a loop that fits the pearl and that is approximately the same distance away from the center pearl as is the pearl end.
8. It’s normal to have to re-do your end loop a few times to get the perfect length.
9. Trim your ends.
There you have it! Enjoy!