I have come to the conclusion that there is no way to keep the store sanitized if I allow general walk through traffic or browsing. Having said that, there are many ways we can help you pass the time during these unusual circumstances and keep you stocked with supplies for making and keep me paying my rent!
Please consider the following purchasing options during this time:
- Call the store and pre-order! If you are in our computer, we have access to your purchasing history and can choose items based on that if you’re not sure of sizes, etc.! We can package up your purchase, take payment over the phone, and even run items out to your car!
- Use our website to order products! We have many items listed and can add items by request. You can choose local pickup or shipping options at checkout!
- Need to see it first? Consider video shopping! We can wander around the store and help you make your purchases! We will need to do this by appointment as the store phone is not a cell phone, so just call us at 616-296-0020 and we will then set up the video shopping!
If you have a repair or custom order to pick up, drop off, or request, we can still do that by appointment as well! Just call us to let us know when you’re coming in!
We are busy assembling kits to make purchases easy! Please check here and our Instagram and Facebook pages for pictures of them as we get them made! They’ll be listed here for order once they’re made!
I truly wish I did not have to make this decision but I do believe it is in the best interest of the health of everyone!
So friends, stay healthy and please consider making the effort to purchase from me during this crazy time! It will not only help ensure that I can continue to pay my rent, but it will also ensure that I can continue to pay Sydnee and Ashley. It weighs heavily on my mind that I am not going to be able to continue to employ them if sales come to a halt! Thank you so much for your ongoing support!
Beads and Jewelry Making Supplies
- We have the largest selection of beads in West Michigan! Semi-precious gemstones, pearls, wood, bone, glass beads like Czech pressed glass, Swarovski crystals, fire polish, Miyuki seed beads, and charms and pendants too!
- We sell jewelry making supplies for stringing to stitching to metalsmithing, and everything in between! Sterling silver and gold findings, chain sold by the inch, leather, stone cabochons, sheet metal, wire, tools, and so much more!
- We’ll even help you construct jewelry on the spot!
Artisan Made Jewelry
- Our staff members are always designing unique jewelry for sale in the store! From metalsmithing to beading, they do it all.
- Come to us for custom designs, and take a look at some of our previous projects here!
Jewelry Making Classes
- The Creative Fringe offers jewelry making classes that are fun & challenging, for an affordable price! $19-$59
- Learn more about our classes. We have options for kids & adults. View Class Descriptions & schedule here.
- We do repairs on just about any jewelry, for a fair price!
- Repairs can sometimes be done quickly and on the spot, but for most our turnaround time averages 5-7 days.
- $8 to re-string a bracelet, $15 for a necklace. All else based on $25/hr plus materials.
Custom Jewelry Design
- Create sentimental or quirky custom-made jewelry of all types. We can stamp names, dates, quotes, coordinates etc. onto metal bars, circles, and other shapes. The design choices are vast so best to come in with an idea or work with one of us at the store! Learn more here!